Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Off topic: Baked Salmon

We celebrated the 4th of July on Martha's Vineyard with some friends, and when it was my turn to cook one person asked if we could please go vegetarian (after all the hot dogs etc....) so I went to the supermarket and the only fish they had was salmon fillets.  I improvised it, and everyone loved it!  One friend asked for the recipe, and then her friend asked her for the recipe..... 

So, if you like fish:

Place salmon fillets skin side down on a greased baking dish
Sprinkle with kosher salt
Smother with thinly sliced onions
Top off with lots of fresh dill
Bake at 350 degrees until done (about 30 minutes?)

I served it with boiled potatoes (which was what I originally got the dill for...) and salad.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf